- Payment is expected at the time of service. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs – we no longer offer billing services or payment plans.
- We accept cash, debit cards and credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. We do not accept American Express. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- Due to recent policy changes, checks are no longer accepted.
- We do offer the option of pre-paying for visits of procedures. We are happy to add a credit onto your account prior to your pets visit. Many times, this can help offset any unexpected costs.
- For payment assistance, we encourage clients to consider Care Credit or Scratch Pay.
Another popular option for your family and pet is to consider pet insurance. At Northside Animal Hospital, we highly recommend and encourage insurance as a way to provide payment assistance for unexpected expenses. There are many insurance options such as ASPCA, Nationwide, and Trupanion – each has its own strengths and recommends owners to research their options. Payment is expected at the time of service, and insurance claims are the responsibility of the pet owner to submit.